Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- September 4, 2020 at 1:42 PM #3809Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
With Firefox Relay (Beta), you can keep your email address private when signing up for websites. Firefox Relay lets you create up to 5 free email aliases that will forward emails to your real email address. This way your personal email address will remain hidden from companies you don’t trust.
How to protect your email address with Firefox Relay?
To use Firefox Relay, you will need a Firefox Account and the Firefox Relay extension.
Go to Firefox Relay. Sign in/up your Firefox account with the email address you want to forward emails to.
Click Add to Firefox and follow the prompts to install the extension.
Once installed, click the Firefox Relay button on the toolbar. Click Manage All Aliases and then click + Generate New Alias. You can delete these aliases anytime and create new ones.
Next time you sign up for a website, you can copy your email alias from here by clicking the clipboard icon next to it. Firefox Relay will forward all emails to your real email address.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?