How to turn Google Assistant off?
- December 2, 2020 at 12:25 PM #4523Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
Do you want to stop Google Assistant from popping up? It’s quite easy to turn Google Assistant off on your Android device, just follow the instructions below. Steps may vary in future updates.
How to turn Google Assistant off (from Google Assistant app)?
You can open Google Assistant by going to Google app > Tap on the More icon bottom right of the screen > Settings > Google Assistant or if you have the Google Assistant app, you can open it directly.
Click on your profile icon that’s in the top right corner.
Scroll down until you see ALL SETTINGS.
Under ALL SETTINGS, select General. Turn off Google Assistant.
Learn more Google tips.
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?