How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
Tagged: google sheets
- August 6, 2021 at 12:28 PM #5099Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
We can use the
GOOGLEFINANCEfunction to get live currency rates in Google Sheets. Let’s learn how we can use the
GOOGLEFINANCEfunction to convert currencies in Google Sheets.
For example, to convert 100 U.S dollars to Indian rupees, select the cell you want the result to be displayed and type the formula
=A2*GOOGLEFINANCE("CURRENCY:USDINR")where A2 is the cell number of the value that you want to convert, USD is the currency you want to convert, and INR is the currency you want to convert to.
Once the formula has been entered, press
ENTERand you will see a result like the following.
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?