Useful websites to research stocks
- October 15, 2020 at 3:51 PM #4015Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
The following websites are useful to research financial data about companies that are listed on major stock exchanges. They provide stock quotes, price charts, profit & loss accounts, balance sheets, shareholding pattern, and other financial stats.
In the Yahoo Finance search bar, start typing the name or symbol of the stock that you wish to research, and select from suggested results.
Once you have selected the respective stock, it will take you to the summary page where you can find the stock quote. You can see open, close prices, day’s range, traded volumes, market cap, PE ratio, EPS, and other financial data.
Click the Chart tab to see the interactive price chart. In nearby tabs, you can find historical price data, details about management, financials, shareholding pattern, etc.
Similarly, you can research stocks in the CNBC website as well. If you know any other websites that are useful to research stocks, do share with us in the comments.
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?