What is Django framework?
- December 4, 2020 at 8:18 AM #4549Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
Django framework is one of the most popular web development tools currently being used in the web development industry. Django is a high-level Python web framework that supports rapid web development and clean web design. Django is free and open-source.
Django is fast.
Django was designed to help developers build web applications as fast as possible with less code. Django framework follows the Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY) principle which allows developers to reuse existing code eliminating the need to write separate codes.
Django has built-in features.
Built by experienced developers, Django takes care of much of the hassle of web development and allows developers to focus on creating their app without the need to build everything from scratch. Django takes care of user authentication, content administration, site maps, RSS feeds, and many more tasks.
Django is scalable.
Django is secure.
Django helps developers avoid many common security mistakes like SQL injection, clickjacking, cross-site scripting, and cross-site request forgery. Django regularly releases security patches. It is maintained by the Django Software Foundation (DSF), an American independent organization established as a 501(c)(3) non-profit. As compared to other frameworks, Django has the best documentation to help developers build different types of real-world web applications.
Learn more Python tips.
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay