How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- August 30, 2020 at 5:16 AM #3768Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
The Twitter dark mode is helpful especially when you are browsing Twitter at night. Twitter provides two dark modes. One is a dark blue background and the other one is a black background.
How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop?
In the left sidebar menu, click More and select Settings and privacy.
Go to Display, listed under General.
Under Background, you will see three options: Default, Dim and Lights out.
Choose Dim (for dark blue) or Lights out (for black background). Also, pick a highlight colour if you would like to change from the default Twitter blue colour.
How to get Twitter dark mode on mobile?
In the Twitter app, tap your Profile picture at the top left corner. Scroll down and select Settings and privacy.
Go to Display and sound, listed under General.
Select Dark mode. You will now see an option to turn On/Off the dark mode. Choose a dark theme, either Dim or Lights out.
Learn more Twitter tips.
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?