How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- August 26, 2020 at 10:48 AM #3661shimmy228Participant@shimmy228
Go to Start menu, type disk cleanup, and select the Disk Cleanup app from the search results.
Select the drive you want to clean up. Click OK.
Under Files to delete, select the file types you want to cleanup. Click OK to start disk clean up. You will be prompted a second time to confirm, click Delete Files.
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?