How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- August 26, 2020 at 10:48 AM #3661shimmy228Participant@shimmy228
Go to Start menu, type disk cleanup, and select the Disk Cleanup app from the search results.
Select the drive you want to clean up. Click OK.
Under Files to delete, select the file types you want to cleanup. Click OK to start disk clean up. You will be prompted a second time to confirm, click Delete Files.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?