How to check Linux last reboot time?
- September 14, 2020 at 10:31 PM #3904Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
We can use the
whocommand with the
-bflag to check Linux last reboot date and time. Root privileges are not necessary to perform this check.
$ who -b system boot 2020-08-29 06:39
To check the date and time of all previous Linux system reboots, we can use the
last rebootcommand. This gets the information from the
$ last reboot reboot system boot 4.15.0-117-gener Mon Sep 14 16:54 still running reboot system boot 4.15.0-117-gener Mon Sep 14 16:51 - 16:54 (00:02) reboot system boot 4.15.0-117-gener Mon Sep 14 16:49 - 16:51 (00:01) wtmp begins Mon Sep 7 04:31:42 2020
Learn more Linux commands.
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?