Guidelines for posting
- January 25, 2020 at 5:21 PM #2460Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
If you are visiting LearnTips forum for the first time, please read the following general guidelines and netiquette rules before posting.
LearnTips is a technology forum, so please post only relevant tips, ideas, and tutorials.
Use Imgur to host your images.
Follow netiquette rules:
Please respect everyone and their views.
Please don’t spam.
Please don’t plagiarize. Provide credits to the content creator. Provide the person’s name or their website from where you have obtained the content.
Don’t post your personal information anywhere. And don’t ask the same from anyone.
If someone harasses you, please report to the moderators or admins.
Don’t post/link to inappropriate topics, which include but not limited to content with abusive language, copyrighted materials, referral links, drugs, alcohols, porn, politics, racism, religions, illegal and pirated content.
Please don’t post any sort of medical advice.
- The topic ‘Guidelines for posting’ is closed to new replies.
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?
- How to self-destruct Google data?
- How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- You can download a copy of Google data about yourself by going to Google Takeout
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- How to filter Google search results by date?
- Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- How to hide desktop.ini files in Windows 10?