Guidelines for posting
- January 25, 2020 at 5:21 PM #2460Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
If you are visiting LearnTips forum for the first time, please read the following general guidelines and netiquette rules before posting.
LearnTips is a technology forum, so please post only relevant tips, ideas, and tutorials.
Use Imgur to host your images.
Follow netiquette rules:
Please respect everyone and their views.
Please don’t spam.
Please don’t plagiarize. Provide credits to the content creator. Provide the person’s name or their website from where you have obtained the content.
Don’t post your personal information anywhere. And don’t ask the same from anyone.
If someone harasses you, please report to the moderators or admins.
Don’t post/link to inappropriate topics, which include but not limited to content with abusive language, copyrighted materials, referral links, drugs, alcohols, porn, politics, racism, religions, illegal and pirated content.
Please don’t post any sort of medical advice.
- The topic ‘Guidelines for posting’ is closed to new replies.
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?