Guidelines for posting
- January 25, 2020 at 5:21 PM #2460Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
If you are visiting LearnTips forum for the first time, please read the following general guidelines and netiquette rules before posting.
LearnTips is a technology forum, so please post only relevant tips, ideas, and tutorials.
Use Imgur to host your images.
Follow netiquette rules:
Please respect everyone and their views.
Please don’t spam.
Please don’t plagiarize. Provide credits to the content creator. Provide the person’s name or their website from where you have obtained the content.
Don’t post your personal information anywhere. And don’t ask the same from anyone.
If someone harasses you, please report to the moderators or admins.
Don’t post/link to inappropriate topics, which include but not limited to content with abusive language, copyrighted materials, referral links, drugs, alcohols, porn, politics, racism, religions, illegal and pirated content.
Please don’t post any sort of medical advice.
- The topic ‘Guidelines for posting’ is closed to new replies.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?