Guidelines for posting
- January 25, 2020 at 5:21 PM #2460Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
If you are visiting LearnTips forum for the first time, please read the following general guidelines and netiquette rules before posting.
LearnTips is a technology forum, so please post only relevant tips, ideas, and tutorials.
Use Imgur to host your images.
Follow netiquette rules:
Please respect everyone and their views.
Please don’t spam.
Please don’t plagiarize. Provide credits to the content creator. Provide the person’s name or their website from where you have obtained the content.
Don’t post your personal information anywhere. And don’t ask the same from anyone.
If someone harasses you, please report to the moderators or admins.
Don’t post/link to inappropriate topics, which include but not limited to content with abusive language, copyrighted materials, referral links, drugs, alcohols, porn, politics, racism, religions, illegal and pirated content.
Please don’t post any sort of medical advice.
- The topic ‘Guidelines for posting’ is closed to new replies.
- How to hide desktop.ini files in Windows 10?
- Guidelines for posting
- Guidelines for posting questions and answers
- How to type faster on a computer keyboard?
- Video game soundtracks can help you focus on your work
- Commands to install all updates in Ubuntu Linux
- How to delete MySQL database and user via command line in Linux?
- Press Windows key + Shift + S to screenshot a specific area on Windows
- How to set up secure DNS for Windows?
- How to find your Windows product key using Command Prompt?
- Browse the web in dark mode with Dark Reader
- Are you updating your camera firmware?
- 10 ways to book low-cost flights and save money on airfare
- Speed up the slow loading downloads folder in Windows
- How to delete an autocomplete suggestion from Chrome address bar?