Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- August 26, 2020 at 9:00 PM #3673KenModerator@karthikeyankc
Hey Digitash users,
I’m Karthik. Santhosh’s buddy! I’ve been working on a free crash course platform Arclind Mindspace for the past three months. And I am very excited to announce it here to you all. Everyone who’d like to learn/create crash courses are welcome. I am sure you will love Mindspace too. See you all at Mindspace. Can’t wait to read your crash courses! 🙂August 26, 2020 at 9:15 PM #3674Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
That’s a good initiative. Looking forward to create some crash courses on Mindspace.August 26, 2020 at 9:31 PM #3675RaguModerator@raguraman-m
Wow! Looks clean Karthi. Signed up! Will see what I can do. Good luck!August 26, 2020 at 9:37 PM #3678KenModerator@karthikeyankc
Thanks guys! 🙂 Appreciate the love!
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners