How to delete an autocomplete suggestion from Chrome address bar?
- October 3, 2019 at 12:23 PM #1943RaguModerator@raguraman-m
Start typing a website’s name or a URL in Chrome browser’s address bar, and the autocomplete will start displaying suggestions based on the sites you visited recently.
When it highlights the URL you want to delete, just press:
Mac users, press:
Autocomplete could even pose a privacy risk as it can reveal the sites you have visited especially when there are other users on the same PC.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?