How to delete an autocomplete suggestion from Chrome address bar?
- October 3, 2019 at 12:23 PM #1943RaguModerator@raguraman-m
Start typing a website’s name or a URL in Chrome browser’s address bar, and the autocomplete will start displaying suggestions based on the sites you visited recently.
When it highlights the URL you want to delete, just press:
Mac users, press:
Autocomplete could even pose a privacy risk as it can reveal the sites you have visited especially when there are other users on the same PC.
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?