How to delete an autocomplete suggestion from Chrome address bar?
- October 3, 2019 at 12:23 PM #1943RaguModerator
Start typing a website’s name or a URL in Chrome browser’s address bar, and the autocomplete will start displaying suggestions based on the sites you visited recently.
When it highlights the URL you want to delete, just press:
Mac users, press:
Autocomplete could even pose a privacy risk as it can reveal the sites you have visited especially when there are other users on the same PC.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?