Browse the web in dark mode with Dark Reader
- October 14, 2019 at 2:52 AM #1978Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
A normal white screen is sometimes too bright for night time browsing. Dim that screen and protect your eye-sight.
Dark Reader is an open-source browser extension that inverts bright colors and makes it easy to read them at night.
You can turn it off for certain websites if you choose to. You can also customize brightness, contrast, sepia and, grayscale for specific websites.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?