Browse the web in dark mode with Dark Reader
- October 14, 2019 at 2:52 AM #1978Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
A normal white screen is sometimes too bright for night time browsing. Dim that screen and protect your eye-sight.
Dark Reader is an open-source browser extension that inverts bright colors and makes it easy to read them at night.
You can turn it off for certain websites if you choose to. You can also customize brightness, contrast, sepia and, grayscale for specific websites.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?