Browse the web in dark mode with Dark Reader
- October 14, 2019 at 2:52 AM #1978Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
A normal white screen is sometimes too bright for night time browsing. Dim that screen and protect your eye-sight.
Dark Reader is an open-source browser extension that inverts bright colors and makes it easy to read them at night.
You can turn it off for certain websites if you choose to. You can also customize brightness, contrast, sepia and, grayscale for specific websites.
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners