Use Ctrl + Shift + T to undo a closed tab in your browser
Tagged: web browser
- August 26, 2019 at 5:07 PM #1844RaguModerator@raguraman-m
Oops! Have you accidentally closed a browser tab again? Just use this keyboard shortcut to undo a closed tab in your browser.
If you press this shortcut more than once, it will open multiple browser tabs which have been closed previously.
This shortcut works in all major browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Opera.
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?