Use Ctrl + Shift + T to undo a closed tab in your browser
Tagged: web browser
- August 26, 2019 at 5:07 pm #1844
Oops! Have you accidentally closed a browser tab again? Just use this keyboard shortcut to undo a closed tab in your browser.
If you press this shortcut more than once, it will open multiple browser tabs which have been closed previously.
This shortcut works in all major browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Opera.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Use Ctrl + Shift + T to undo a closed tab in your browser
- Instantly create Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites or Forms from browser address bar
- How to access Google Maps offline on your phone
- Twitter collects your data – Here’s how you can control it
- How to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on Windows
- Save PowerPoint file in .pps format to open it directly in slideshow mode
- Rename an Office file to .zip and unzip it to get all the contents of the file
- View the history of commands in Linux terminal
- How to control the mouse cursor using the keyboard in Windows
- Essential tips to backup, save and protect your data
- Ragu on Turn your PowerPoint slide into a blackboard or a whiteboard2 weeks, 4 days ago
- Ken on Use f.lux to prevent eye strain from your PC screen by filtering out blue light2 months, 1 week ago
- Ken on Free up internal storage space on your Android device2 months, 2 weeks ago