Use Ctrl + Shift + T to undo a closed tab in your browser
Tagged: web browser
- August 26, 2019 at 5:07 PM #1844RaguModerator
Oops! Have you accidentally closed a browser tab again? Just use this keyboard shortcut to undo a closed tab in your browser.
If you press this shortcut more than once, it will open multiple browser tabs which have been closed previously.
This shortcut works in all major browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Opera.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?