How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- March 18, 2020 at 10:44 AM #3157Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
Please note that this only changes the Firefox user interface to dark mode, not the web content.
On Firefox, click the Hamburger menu at the top right corner and then click Customize.
At the bottom of the Customize page, look for the option called Themes.
In the Themes drop-down box, select Dark and then click Done.
This should apply the dark theme to Firefox.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?