How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- March 18, 2020 at 10:44 AM #3157Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
Please note that this only changes the Firefox user interface to dark mode, not the web content.
On Firefox, click the Hamburger menu at the top right corner and then click Customize.
At the bottom of the Customize page, look for the option called Themes.
In the Themes drop-down box, select Dark and then click Done.
This should apply the dark theme to Firefox.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?
- How to self-destruct Google data?
- How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- You can download a copy of Google data about yourself by going to Google Takeout
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- How to filter Google search results by date?
- Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- How to hide desktop.ini files in Windows 10?