How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- March 18, 2020 at 10:44 AM #3157Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
Please note that this only changes the Firefox user interface to dark mode, not the web content.
On Firefox, click the Hamburger menu at the top right corner and then click Customize.
At the bottom of the Customize page, look for the option called Themes.
In the Themes drop-down box, select Dark and then click Done.
This should apply the dark theme to Firefox.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?