How to send and receive Android text messages from your computer?
- August 20, 2020 at 11:01 PM #3602Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
If you are an Android user, you can send and receive SMS, MMS, and chat messages from your web browser using the Messages app by Google.
Step 1: First, install the Messages app on your Android phone if it’s not already installed.
Step 2: Open the Messages app on your phone, tap More
⋮ellipsis icon and select Messages for web.
Step 3: From your computer, visit the following URL: https://messages.google.com/web
Step 4: Scan the QR code with your phone.
Now, you can send and receive Android text messages from your computer.
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?