How to send and receive Android text messages from your computer?
- August 20, 2020 at 11:01 PM #3602Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
If you are an Android user, you can send and receive SMS, MMS, and chat messages from your web browser using the Messages app by Google.
Step 1: First, install the Messages app on your Android phone if it’s not already installed.
Step 2: Open the Messages app on your phone, tap More
⋮ellipsis icon and select Messages for web.
Step 3: From your computer, visit the following URL: https://messages.google.com/web
Step 4: Scan the QR code with your phone.
Now, you can send and receive Android text messages from your computer.
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay