Turn your PowerPoint slide into a blackboard or a whiteboard
- August 26, 2019 at 11:12 AM #1832arthur_czParticipant
This comes in handy when you are planning to give a PowerPoint presentation and want to draw or write on the background to explain something in-between your presentation.
Bon your keyboard to instantly turn your screen black, creating a blackboard.
Won your keyboard to instantly turn your screen white, creating a whiteboard.
Now you can write on the blank background. To resume your presentation press
Alternatively, you can also
right-clickanywhere on the presentation, point to Screen and, select Black or White Screen.
And once you are done, again
right-clickto select Screen and then Unblack Screen or Unwhite Screen.
For tablets and other touchscreen devices, there is usually a blackout slide icon provided in the right-hand corner of the screen depending on the version of PowerPoint.August 26, 2019 at 11:19 AM #1834RaguMember
You can also press the
.key to blackout the powerpoint presentation. Pressing
.again will resume the slideshow.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to type faster on a computer keyboard?
- Video game soundtracks can help you focus on your work
- Commands to install all updates in Ubuntu Linux
- How to delete MySQL database and user via command line in Linux?
- Press Windows key + Shift + S to screenshot a specific area on Windows
- How to set up secure DNS for Windows?
- How to find your Windows product key using Command Prompt?
- Browse the web in dark mode with Dark Reader
- Are you updating your camera firmware?
- 10 ways to book low-cost flights and save money on airfare
- Speed up the slow loading downloads folder in Windows
- How to delete an autocomplete suggestion from Chrome address bar?
- How to set MAC address in Windows using the Device Manager?
- You can use both @googlemail.com and @gmail.com
- How to change your internet connection’s MTP limit using Command Prompt?