Turn your PowerPoint slide into a blackboard or a whiteboard
- August 26, 2019 at 11:12 AM #1832arthur_czParticipant
This comes in handy when you are planning to give a PowerPoint presentation and want to draw or write on the background to explain something in-between your presentation.
Bon your keyboard to instantly turn your screen black, creating a blackboard.
Won your keyboard to instantly turn your screen white, creating a whiteboard.
Now you can write on the blank background. To resume your presentation press
Alternatively, you can also
right-clickanywhere on the presentation, point to Screen and, select Black or White Screen.
And once you are done, again
right-clickto select Screen and then Unblack Screen or Unwhite Screen.
For tablets and other touchscreen devices, there is usually a blackout slide icon provided in the right-hand corner of the screen depending on the version of PowerPoint.August 26, 2019 at 11:19 AM #1834RaguModerator
You can also press the
.key to blackout the powerpoint presentation. Pressing
.again will resume the slideshow.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?