Turn your PowerPoint slide into a blackboard or a whiteboard
- August 26, 2019 at 11:12 AM #1832arthur_czParticipant
This comes in handy when you are planning to give a PowerPoint presentation and want to draw or write on the background to explain something in-between your presentation.
Bon your keyboard to instantly turn your screen black, creating a blackboard.
Won your keyboard to instantly turn your screen white, creating a whiteboard.
Now you can write on the blank background. To resume your presentation press
Alternatively, you can also
right-clickanywhere on the presentation, point to Screen and, select Black or White Screen.
And once you are done, again
right-clickto select Screen and then Unblack Screen or Unwhite Screen.
For tablets and other touchscreen devices, there is usually a blackout slide icon provided in the right-hand corner of the screen depending on the version of PowerPoint.August 26, 2019 at 11:19 AM #1834RaguModerator
You can also press the
.key to blackout the powerpoint presentation. Pressing
.again will resume the slideshow.
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?
- How to run system maintenance on Windows 10?
- How to remove password encryption from a Microsoft Office document?