Turn your PowerPoint slide into a blackboard or a whiteboard
- August 26, 2019 at 11:12 AM #1832arthur_czParticipant
This comes in handy when you are planning to give a PowerPoint presentation and want to draw or write on the background to explain something in-between your presentation.
Bon your keyboard to instantly turn your screen black, creating a blackboard.
Won your keyboard to instantly turn your screen white, creating a whiteboard.
Now you can write on the blank background. To resume your presentation press
Alternatively, you can also
right-clickanywhere on the presentation, point to Screen and, select Black or White Screen.
And once you are done, again
right-clickto select Screen and then Unblack Screen or Unwhite Screen.
For tablets and other touchscreen devices, there is usually a blackout slide icon provided in the right-hand corner of the screen depending on the version of PowerPoint.August 26, 2019 at 11:19 AM #1834RaguModerator
You can also press the
.key to blackout the powerpoint presentation. Pressing
.again will resume the slideshow.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?
- How to self-destruct Google data?
- How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- You can download a copy of Google data about yourself by going to Google Takeout
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- How to filter Google search results by date?
- Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- How to hide desktop.ini files in Windows 10?