Turn your PowerPoint slide into a blackboard or a whiteboard
- August 26, 2019 at 11:12 AM #1832arthur_czParticipant@arthur_cz
This comes in handy when you are planning to give a PowerPoint presentation and want to draw or write on the background to explain something in-between your presentation.
Bon your keyboard to instantly turn your screen black, creating a blackboard.
Won your keyboard to instantly turn your screen white, creating a whiteboard.
Now you can write on the blank background. To resume your presentation press
Alternatively, you can also
right-clickanywhere on the presentation, point to Screen and, select Black or White Screen.
And once you are done, again
right-clickto select Screen and then Unblack Screen or Unwhite Screen.
For tablets and other touchscreen devices, there is usually a blackout slide icon provided in the right-hand corner of the screen depending on the version of PowerPoint.August 26, 2019 at 11:19 AM #1834RaguModerator@raguraman-m
You can also press the
.key to blackout the powerpoint presentation. Pressing
.again will resume the slideshow.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?