Time the Windows to shut down using the Command Prompt
- June 17, 2019 at 3:43 AM #1594Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
You can time the Windows to shut down after a particular amount of time.
Open a Command Prompt or Run (
Type the following command:
shutdown -s -t xxxx
xxxxis the time in seconds before you want the computer to shut down. For example, if you want the computer to shut down in 1 hour, then the command should be like:
shutdown -s -t 3600
And, instead of shutting down, if you want to restart your computer after some time, then use the following command instead:
shutdown -r -t xxxx
If you want to cancel the timer, you can do so by using the Command Prompt again and enter the following command:
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?