Time the Windows to shut down using the Command Prompt
- June 17, 2019 at 3:43 AM #1594Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
You can time the Windows to shut down after a particular amount of time.
Open a Command Prompt or Run (
Type the following command:
shutdown -s -t xxxx
xxxxis the time in seconds before you want the computer to shut down. For example, if you want the computer to shut down in 1 hour, then the command should be like:
shutdown -s -t 3600
And, instead of shutting down, if you want to restart your computer after some time, then use the following command instead:
shutdown -r -t xxxx
If you want to cancel the timer, you can do so by using the Command Prompt again and enter the following command:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?