The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- July 1, 2020 at 8:40 AM #3588RaguModerator@raguraman-m
Mto minimize all windows in Windows 10. To restore, press
Alternatively, you can also use the shortcut
D. This shortcut shows the desktop by minimizing all open windows. Pressing the shortcut again will hide the desktop and maximizes all open windows.
You can also press
,to display the desktop briefly as long as you hold it down.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?