The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- July 1, 2020 at 8:40 AM #3588RaguModerator
Mto minimize all windows in Windows 10. To restore, press
Alternatively, you can also use the shortcut
D. This shortcut shows the desktop by minimizing all open windows. Pressing the shortcut again will hide the desktop and maximizes all open windows.
You can also press
,to display the desktop briefly as long as you hold it down.
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?
- How to run system maintenance on Windows 10?
- How to remove password encryption from a Microsoft Office document?