The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- July 1, 2020 at 8:40 AM #3588RaguModerator
Mto minimize all windows in Windows 10. To restore, press
Alternatively, you can also use the shortcut
D. This shortcut shows the desktop by minimizing all open windows. Pressing the shortcut again will hide the desktop and maximizes all open windows.
You can also press
,to display the desktop briefly as long as you hold it down.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?