Rename an Office file to .zip and unzip it to get all the contents of the file
- September 1, 2019 at 11:11 AM #1897Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
What if you want to save all images from a Word file or a PowerPoint file or an Excel file? Saving images one by one is time-consuming.
Just rename your Microsoft office files to
.zip, and then unzip it. You will get a folder containing all the images and XML content from that file.
For example, if you have an Office file called
example.xlsx, just rename the file to
example.zipand then unzip it.
In case your document is in the old
.docformat, then save it as a
.docxformat from the File > Save As in the Word and then rename it to
.zipand Save. Now, you can unzip it.
This works for Microsoft Word files (.docx), PowerPoint files (.pptx), and also for Excel files (.xlsx).
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?