Rename an Office file to .zip and unzip it to get all the contents of the file
- September 1, 2019 at 11:11 AM #1897Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
What if you want to save all images from a Word file or a PowerPoint file or an Excel file? Saving images one by one is time-consuming.
Just rename your Microsoft office files to
.zip, and then unzip it. You will get a folder containing all the images and XML content from that file.
For example, if you have an Office file called
example.xlsx, just rename the file to
example.zipand then unzip it.
In case your document is in the old
.docformat, then save it as a
.docxformat from the File > Save As in the Word and then rename it to
.zipand Save. Now, you can unzip it.
This works for Microsoft Word files (.docx), PowerPoint files (.pptx), and also for Excel files (.xlsx).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to type faster on a computer keyboard?
- Video game soundtracks can help you focus on your work
- Commands to install all updates in Ubuntu Linux
- How to delete MySQL database and user via command line in Linux?
- Press Windows key + Shift + S to screenshot a specific area on Windows
- How to set up secure DNS for Windows?
- How to find your Windows product key using Command Prompt?
- Browse the web in dark mode with Dark Reader
- Are you updating your camera firmware?
- 10 ways to book low-cost flights and save money on airfare
- Speed up the slow loading downloads folder in Windows
- How to delete an autocomplete suggestion from Chrome address bar?
- How to set MAC address in Windows using the Device Manager?
- You can use both @googlemail.com and @gmail.com
- How to change your internet connection’s MTP limit using Command Prompt?