Rename an Office file to .zip and unzip it to get all the contents of the file
- September 1, 2019 at 11:11 AM #1897Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
What if you want to save all images from a Word file or a PowerPoint file or an Excel file? Saving images one by one is time-consuming.
Just rename your Microsoft office files to
.zip, and then unzip it. You will get a folder containing all the images and XML content from that file.
For example, if you have an Office file called
example.xlsx, just rename the file to
example.zipand then unzip it.
In case your document is in the old
.docformat, then save it as a
.docxformat from the File > Save As in the Word and then rename it to
.zipand Save. Now, you can unzip it.
This works for Microsoft Word files (.docx), PowerPoint files (.pptx), and also for Excel files (.xlsx).
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?