Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- February 21, 2020 at 8:54 AM #2693Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
You can now view the history of items you have copied to your clipboard. This way you can copy and save multiple items to the clipboard for later use.
Vand it will prompt you to turn on the clipboard history.
Alternatively, you can also turn on the clipboard history by going to:
Start > Settings > System > Clipboard
You can also sync your clipboard across all your devices. But you need to be logged in with your Microsoft account on all your devices to seamlessly sync your clipboard data across all your devices.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?