Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- February 21, 2020 at 8:54 AM #2693Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
You can now view the history of items you have copied to your clipboard. This way you can copy and save multiple items to the clipboard for later use.
Vand it will prompt you to turn on the clipboard history.
Alternatively, you can also turn on the clipboard history by going to:
Start > Settings > System > Clipboard
You can also sync your clipboard across all your devices. But you need to be logged in with your Microsoft account on all your devices to seamlessly sync your clipboard data across all your devices.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?
- How to self-destruct Google data?
- How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- You can download a copy of Google data about yourself by going to Google Takeout
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- How to filter Google search results by date?
- Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- How to hide desktop.ini files in Windows 10?