Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- February 21, 2020 at 8:54 AM #2693Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
You can now view the history of items you have copied to your clipboard. This way you can copy and save multiple items to the clipboard for later use.
Vand it will prompt you to turn on the clipboard history.
Alternatively, you can also turn on the clipboard history by going to:
Start > Settings > System > Clipboard
You can also sync your clipboard across all your devices. But you need to be logged in with your Microsoft account on all your devices to seamlessly sync your clipboard data across all your devices.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?