Press Windows key + Shift + S to screenshot a specific area on Windows
- November 3, 2019 at 6:24 AM #2022RaguModerator
You don’t need to install a third-party snipping tool to screenshot a specific area on your Windows PC.
Windows has a built-in snipping tool called Snip & Sketch.
All you have to do is press:
The tool will let you select an area of your screen to snip. Once snipped, it will be automatically saved to the clipboard. You can then paste it anywhere you want.
To make it even simpler, switch on the Print Screen Shortcut by going to:
Settings > Keyboard > Print Screen Shortcut
This feature is only available from Windows 10 or later versions.
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?
- How to run system maintenance on Windows 10?
- How to remove password encryption from a Microsoft Office document?