Press Windows key + Shift + S to screenshot a specific area on Windows
- November 3, 2019 at 6:24 AM #2022RaguModerator
You don’t need to install a third-party snipping tool to screenshot a specific area on your Windows PC.
Windows has a built-in snipping tool called Snip & Sketch.
All you have to do is press:
The tool will let you select an area of your screen to snip. Once snipped, it will be automatically saved to the clipboard. You can then paste it anywhere you want.
To make it even simpler, switch on the Print Screen Shortcut by going to:
Settings > Keyboard > Print Screen Shortcut
This feature is only available from Windows 10 or later versions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?
- How to self-destruct Google data?
- How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- You can download a copy of Google data about yourself by going to Google Takeout
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- How to filter Google search results by date?
- Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- How to hide desktop.ini files in Windows 10?