Press Windows key + Shift + S to screenshot a specific area on Windows
- November 3, 2019 at 6:24 AM #2022RaguModerator@raguraman-m
You don’t need to install a third-party snipping tool to screenshot a specific area on your Windows PC.
Windows has a built-in snipping tool called Snip & Sketch.
All you have to do is press:
The tool will let you select an area of your screen to snip. Once snipped, it will be automatically saved to the clipboard. You can then paste it anywhere you want.
To make it even simpler, switch on the Print Screen Shortcut by going to:
Settings > Keyboard > Print Screen Shortcut
This feature is only available from Windows 10 or later versions.
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?