No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- May 17, 2020 at 10:08 PM #3232Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
Sometimes when you try to view a file in FileZilla you might see a pop-up window saying “No program associated with filetype” as shown in the screenshot below. You will have to select the Use system association or the Use default editor for text files.
You can also select Use custom program and browse the program that you want to associate with this file type.
Sometimes selecting all the above options might not work due to an error in custom filetype associations. I tried the following steps and it worked for me.
Go to FileZilla’s top menu bar.
Click Edit and then Settings.
Under Settings, go to File editing > Filetype associations.
Backup all text from Custom filetype associations into a notepad file just in case.
After that, delete all those text from the custom filetype associations and press
Now that you have cleared all the previous custom file type associations, you can now go back to the first step and freshly associate a program in order to view your file type.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?