How to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on Windows?
- July 29, 2019 at 3:41 AM #1754RaguModerator@raguraman-m
Picture-in-picture (PiP) mode allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps.
If you are using the Chrome browser, just
double right-clickon the YouTube video, and select the Picture-in-picture option to play the video simultaneously over any window you have opened.
Your video will play on the lower right corner of your window. You can drag the PiP player to any area of your screen. Move your mouse cursor over the video to show controls.
Xin the corner of the video to dismiss the PiP player.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?