How to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on Windows?
- July 29, 2019 at 3:41 AM #1754RaguModerator
Picture-in-picture (PiP) mode allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps.
If you are using the Chrome browser, just
double right-clickon the YouTube video, and select the Picture-in-picture option to play the video simultaneously over any window you have opened.
Your video will play on the lower right corner of your window. You can drag the PiP player to any area of your screen. Move your mouse cursor over the video to show controls.
Xin the corner of the video to dismiss the PiP player.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?