How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- May 24, 2020 at 9:13 PM #3299Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
This comes in handy when you want to take a closer look at a video frame by frame on YouTube. First, you must pause the video. You can quickly pause it by pressing the
Space barkey or the
Kkey on your keyboard.
Once paused, press the (comma)
,key or the (period)
.key to view frame by frame on YouTube. Pressing the (comma)
,key once will take you back one frame and pressing the (period)
.key once will take you to forward one frame.
Also, pressing the
Lkey will take you forward or backward by 10 seconds.
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?