How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- May 24, 2020 at 9:13 PM #3299Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
This comes in handy when you want to take a closer look at a video frame by frame on YouTube. First, you must pause the video. You can quickly pause it by pressing the
Space barkey or the
Kkey on your keyboard.
Once paused, press the (comma)
,key or the (period)
.key to view frame by frame on YouTube. Pressing the (comma)
,key once will take you back one frame and pressing the (period)
.key once will take you to forward one frame.
Also, pressing the
Lkey will take you forward or backward by 10 seconds.
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?
- How to run system maintenance on Windows 10?
- How to remove password encryption from a Microsoft Office document?