How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- May 24, 2020 at 9:13 PM #3299Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
This comes in handy when you want to take a closer look at a video frame by frame on YouTube. First, you must pause the video. You can quickly pause it by pressing the
Space barkey or the
Kkey on your keyboard.
Once paused, press the (comma)
,key or the (period)
.key to view frame by frame on YouTube. Pressing the (comma)
,key once will take you back one frame and pressing the (period)
.key once will take you to forward one frame.
Also, pressing the
Lkey will take you forward or backward by 10 seconds.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?