How to undo send in Gmail?
- May 23, 2020 at 4:09 PM #3287Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
Gmail provides undo send feature by default. Right after you send an email, normally in the bottom left corner of your screen, you will see Message sent and also options to Undo or View message for 5 seconds. Click Undo to retract your email within that short period of time.
How to increase the amount of time to undo send in Gmail?
In Gmail, click the Settings gear icon at the top right corner and select Settings.
In the Settings page, under the General tab, you will see the Undo Send option.
Select a time from the Send cancellation period: dropdown box. Currently, you can choose 5, 10, 20, or 30 seconds. Once selected, scroll down and click Save Changes.
Also, learn how to set up undo send in Outlook.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?