How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- April 14, 2020 at 9:23 AM #3204Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
You can restore all previously closed tabs and windows in Firefox web browser. Here’s how to do it.
Restore the previous session using the Firefox menu.
Click the menu button on the right side corner of your toolbar.
Restore Previous Session.
Configure Firefox to restore the previous session at startup.
You can also configure Firefox to restore all previous sessions each and every time you start Firefox. Here’s how to configure session restore at startup.
Click the menu button and select
Options. Alternatively, you can also access the page by directly entering
about:preferencesin the address bar.
Restore previous session.
Changes you have made will automatically be saved. You can close the page.
Privacy issues to remember.
Configuring session restore may keep you logged in to sites that you did not log out before you closed Firefox. If someone else used your computer after you, they could access your account on these websites. Remember this before configuring Firefox to restore the previous session at startup.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?