How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- May 31, 2020 at 2:41 PM #3535RaguModerator
YouTube recommends videos based on your previous watches and videos that are topically related to your watch history. You can reset YouTube recommendations by deleting your YouTube watch history in your Google account.
Reset YouTube recommendations
Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of YouTube and select Your data in YouTube.
In the Your data in YouTube page, scroll down until you see YouTube controls and YouTube Watch History. Under that, select Manage your YouTube Watch History.
It will now take you to the YouTube History page. There you can turn off the entire YouTube history if you want to, but if you just want to clear YouTube recommendations, you can manually delete them by selecting Delete activity by option on the left sidebar menu.
You can delete your YouTube watch history for a custom time range or you can also set it up to delete itself automatically.
Once deleted, YouTube will recommend you new videos across the YouTube homepage and watch page.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?