How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- May 31, 2020 at 2:41 PM #3535RaguModerator
YouTube recommends videos based on your previous watches and videos that are topically related to your watch history. You can reset YouTube recommendations by deleting your YouTube watch history in your Google account.
Reset YouTube recommendations
Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of YouTube and select Your data in YouTube.
In the Your data in YouTube page, scroll down until you see YouTube controls and YouTube Watch History. Under that, select Manage your YouTube Watch History.
It will now take you to the YouTube History page. There you can turn off the entire YouTube history if you want to, but if you just want to clear YouTube recommendations, you can manually delete them by selecting Delete activity by option on the left sidebar menu.
You can delete your YouTube watch history for a custom time range or you can also set it up to delete itself automatically.
Once deleted, YouTube will recommend you new videos across the YouTube homepage and watch page.
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?
- How to run system maintenance on Windows 10?
- How to remove password encryption from a Microsoft Office document?