How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- May 31, 2020 at 2:41 PM #3535RaguModerator@raguraman-m
YouTube recommends videos based on your previous watches and videos that are topically related to your watch history. You can reset YouTube recommendations by deleting your YouTube watch history in your Google account.
Reset YouTube recommendations
Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of YouTube and select Your data in YouTube.
In the Your data in YouTube page, scroll down until you see YouTube controls and YouTube Watch History. Under that, select Manage your YouTube Watch History.
It will now take you to the YouTube History page. There you can turn off the entire YouTube history if you want to, but if you just want to clear YouTube recommendations, you can manually delete them by selecting Delete activity by option on the left sidebar menu.
You can delete your YouTube watch history for a custom time range or you can also set it up to delete itself automatically.
Once deleted, YouTube will recommend you new videos across the YouTube homepage and watch page.
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?