How to filter Google search results by date?
- March 1, 2020 at 2:09 PM #2883Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
This is actually helpful when you want to search for software information about the current version or about a particular older version. While on a Google search results page, click Tools (Search tools in a phone or tablet) and choose a time frame from the Any time dropdown box that appears.
Alternatively, when you want to look for information that has been published before or after a particular year, you can do so by using adding your search term with
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?