How to filter Google search results by date?
- March 1, 2020 at 2:09 PM #2883Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
This is actually helpful when you want to search for software information about the current version or about a particular older version. While on a Google search results page, click Tools (Search tools in a phone or tablet) and choose a time frame from the Any time dropdown box that appears.
Alternatively, when you want to look for information that has been published before or after a particular year, you can do so by using adding your search term with
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?