How to filter Google search results by date?
- March 1, 2020 at 2:09 PM #2883Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
This is actually helpful when you want to search for software information about the current version or about a particular older version. While on a Google search results page, click Tools (Search tools in a phone or tablet) and choose a time frame from the Any time dropdown box that appears.
Alternatively, when you want to look for information that has been published before or after a particular year, you can do so by using adding your search term with
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?
- How to self-destruct Google data?
- How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- You can download a copy of Google data about yourself by going to Google Takeout
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- How to filter Google search results by date?
- Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- How to hide desktop.ini files in Windows 10?