How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- July 2, 2020 at 8:46 PM #3595Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
about:configin the Firefox browser address bar.
You will see a Firefox warning page saying that changes you make in advanced preferences can impact Firefox performance or security. Click
Accept the Risk and Continue.
In the search bar, paste
network.http.connection-timeoutas seen in the above image. By default, it is set to 90 seconds. If you would like to change the value,
double-clickon the value or click the
editbutton and enter your new value. Press
Enteror click the
If you would like to change the timeout duration of retry attempts, similarly edit the value for
network.http.connection-retry-timeoutand save it. Your new Firefox network connection timeout settings are active now.
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?