How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- July 2, 2020 at 8:46 PM #3595Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
about:configin the Firefox browser address bar.
You will see a Firefox warning page saying that changes you make in advanced preferences can impact Firefox performance or security. Click
Accept the Risk and Continue.
In the search bar, paste
network.http.connection-timeoutas seen in the above image. By default, it is set to 90 seconds. If you would like to change the value,
double-clickon the value or click the
editbutton and enter your new value. Press
Enteror click the
If you would like to change the timeout duration of retry attempts, similarly edit the value for
network.http.connection-retry-timeoutand save it. Your new Firefox network connection timeout settings are active now.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?