How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- July 2, 2020 at 8:46 PM #3595Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
about:configin the Firefox browser address bar.
You will see a Firefox warning page saying that changes you make in advanced preferences can impact Firefox performance or security. Click
Accept the Risk and Continue.
In the search bar, paste
network.http.connection-timeoutas seen in the above image. By default, it is set to 90 seconds. If you would like to change the value,
double-clickon the value or click the
editbutton and enter your new value. Press
Enteror click the
If you would like to change the timeout duration of retry attempts, similarly edit the value for
network.http.connection-retry-timeoutand save it. Your new Firefox network connection timeout settings are active now.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?