How to add accent to letters in Microsoft Word
- July 29, 2019 at 4:14 am #1760
Santhosh Kumar DMember
Once you have typed the word, place the cursor right after the letter you want to accent.
Then go to the Insert tab, click Symbol, and select More symbols…
Select Combining diacritical marks from the subset dropdown box.
Now, select the appropriate diacritical mark from the list of symbols, and click the Insert button to add the accent.
This works on other Microsoft Office products as well including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ken on Use f.lux to prevent eye strain from your PC screen by filtering out blue light
- Ken on Free up internal storage space on your Android device
- Ken on Test your internet speed using the Command Prompt
- Software Tested on Test your internet speed using the Command Prompt
- Software Tested on Free up internal storage space on your Android device