How to add accent to letters in Microsoft Word?
- July 29, 2019 at 4:14 AM #1760Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
Once you have typed the word, place the cursor right after the letter you want to accent.
Then go to the Insert tab, click Symbol, and select More symbols…
Select Combining diacritical marks from the subset dropdown box.
Now, select the appropriate diacritical mark from the list of symbols, and click the Insert button to add the accent.
This works on other Microsoft Office products as well including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?