How to add accent to letters in Microsoft Word?
- July 29, 2019 at 4:14 AM #1760Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
Once you have typed the word, place the cursor right after the letter you want to accent.
Then go to the Insert tab, click Symbol, and select More symbols…
Select Combining diacritical marks from the subset dropdown box.
Now, select the appropriate diacritical mark from the list of symbols, and click the Insert button to add the accent.
This works on other Microsoft Office products as well including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?