Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- March 1, 2020 at 3:16 PM #2887RaguModerator
Many of us press
Deleteand then select the Task Manager to open it to monitor our Windows computer’s performance and stop processes.
Instead of this two-step process, we can simply press
Escto directly open Task Manager.
Alternatively, you can also
right-clickon the Taskbar and select Task Manager to open it quickly.March 1, 2020 at 4:07 PM #2891Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
You can also press
Xto get a quick menu displaying many useful options including the Task Manager.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?