Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- March 1, 2020 at 3:16 PM #2887RaguModerator@raguraman-m
Many of us press
Deleteand then select the Task Manager to open it to monitor our Windows computer’s performance and stop processes.
Instead of this two-step process, we can simply press
Escto directly open Task Manager.
Alternatively, you can also
right-clickon the Taskbar and select Task Manager to open it quickly.March 1, 2020 at 4:07 PM #2891Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
You can also press
Xto get a quick menu displaying many useful options including the Task Manager.
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?