How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- March 2, 2020 at 5:04 PM #2898Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
With Firefox’s Reader View, you can read articles on the web like reading a book. The Reader View feature removes buttons, adverts, and images from the page. It also changes the font size and page layout to improve readability.
Access reader mode in Firefox
If a page is available in Reader View, the Reader View icon will appear in the browser address bar.
Click the Reader View icon and it will turn blue indicating that the Reader View is active.
To exit Reader View, click the exit icon in the top left corner. You can also find other options to change font size, text-to-speech, and Firefox Pocket.
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners