How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- March 2, 2020 at 5:04 PM #2898Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
With Firefox’s Reader View, you can read articles on the web like reading a book. The Reader View feature removes buttons, adverts, and images from the page. It also changes the font size and page layout to improve readability.
Access reader mode in Firefox
If a page is available in Reader View, the Reader View icon will appear in the browser address bar.
Click the Reader View icon and it will turn blue indicating that the Reader View is active.
To exit Reader View, click the exit icon in the top left corner. You can also find other options to change font size, text-to-speech, and Firefox Pocket.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?
- How to self-destruct Google data?
- How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- You can download a copy of Google data about yourself by going to Google Takeout
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- How to filter Google search results by date?
- Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- How to hide desktop.ini files in Windows 10?