How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- March 2, 2020 at 5:04 PM #2898Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
With Firefox’s Reader View, you can read articles on the web like reading a book. The Reader View feature removes buttons, adverts, and images from the page. It also changes the font size and page layout to improve readability.
Access reader mode in Firefox
If a page is available in Reader View, the Reader View icon will appear in the browser address bar.
Click the Reader View icon and it will turn blue indicating that the Reader View is active.
To exit Reader View, click the exit icon in the top left corner. You can also find other options to change font size, text-to-speech, and Firefox Pocket.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?