You can use both @googlemail.com and @gmail.com
- October 1, 2019 at 12:10 PM #1919Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
Both [email protected] and [email protected] works. Whichever you use, you will get all your emails to your Gmail inbox. This way, you can sign up twice for any website without creating another email account.
This is very useful especially when you want to sign up for a website more than once without setting up multiple email accounts.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?