You can use both @googlemail.com and @gmail.com
- October 1, 2019 at 12:10 PM #1919Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
Both [email protected] and [email protected] works. Whichever you use, you will get all your emails to your Gmail inbox. This way, you can sign up twice for any website without creating another email account.
This is very useful especially when you want to sign up for a website more than once without setting up multiple email accounts.
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners