You can use both @googlemail.com and @gmail.com
- October 1, 2019 at 12:10 PM #1919Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
Both [email protected] and [email protected] works. Whichever you use, you will get all your emails to your Gmail inbox. This way, you can sign up twice for any website without creating another email account.
This is very useful especially when you want to sign up for a website more than once without setting up multiple email accounts.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?