Use f.lux to prevent eye strain from your PC screen by filtering out blue light
- July 4, 2019 at 5:32 AM #1674Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
Blue light from your PC and smartphone screen causes eye strain and affects your sleep. While most smartphones these days have a night mode, PCs and tablets lack this feature.
Download and install f.lux to dim your PC screen and protect your eyes. It is available for both Windows and Mac.July 4, 2019 at 5:34 AM #1676KenModerator
Vignette mode with darkroom on f.lux! It’s a breeze for editing at night!
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?