Use f.lux to prevent eye strain from your PC screen by filtering out blue light
- July 4, 2019 at 5:32 AM #1674Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
Blue light from your PC and smartphone screen causes eye strain and affects your sleep. While most smartphones these days have a night mode, PCs and tablets lack this feature.
Download and install f.lux to dim your PC screen and protect your eyes. It is available for both Windows and Mac.July 4, 2019 at 5:34 AM #1676KenModerator@karthikeyankc
Vignette mode with darkroom on f.lux! It’s a breeze for editing at night!
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?