Use Ctrl + P to scribble in a PowerPoint Presentation
- July 4, 2019 at 5:47 AM #1679arthur_czParticipant
This comes in handy when you want to scribble over your presentation to explain something to your audience.
Pto change your mouse arrow into a red pen and start writing over your slide.
To erase whatever you scribbled, just press
To return back to your mouse arrow, just press
At the end of your presentation, PowerPoint will ask whether you want to save the ink annotations you made during your presentation. You can either Keep them or Discard.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?
- How to self-destruct Google data?
- How to access reader mode in Firefox?
- You can download a copy of Google data about yourself by going to Google Takeout
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc is the shortcut to open Task Manager
- How to filter Google search results by date?
- Press Windows key + V to view clipboard history on Windows
- How to hide desktop.ini files in Windows 10?