Use Ctrl + P to scribble in a PowerPoint Presentation
- July 4, 2019 at 5:47 AM #1679arthur_czParticipant
This comes in handy when you want to scribble over your presentation to explain something to your audience.
Pto change your mouse arrow into a red pen and start writing over your slide.
To erase whatever you scribbled, just press
To return back to your mouse arrow, just press
At the end of your presentation, PowerPoint will ask whether you want to save the ink annotations you made during your presentation. You can either Keep them or Discard.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to type faster on a computer keyboard?
- Video game soundtracks can help you focus on your work
- Commands to install all updates in Ubuntu Linux
- How to delete MySQL database and user via command line in Linux?
- Press Windows key + Shift + S to screenshot a specific area on Windows
- How to set up secure DNS for Windows?
- How to find your Windows product key using Command Prompt?
- Browse the web in dark mode with Dark Reader
- Are you updating your camera firmware?
- 10 ways to book low-cost flights and save money on airfare
- Speed up the slow loading downloads folder in Windows
- How to delete an autocomplete suggestion from Chrome address bar?
- How to set MAC address in Windows using the Device Manager?
- You can use both @googlemail.com and @gmail.com
- How to change your internet connection’s MTP limit using Command Prompt?