Use Ctrl + P to scribble in a PowerPoint Presentation
- July 4, 2019 at 5:47 AM #1679arthur_czParticipant@arthur_cz
This comes in handy when you want to scribble over your presentation to explain something to your audience.
Pto change your mouse arrow into a red pen and start writing over your slide.
To erase whatever you scribbled, just press
To return back to your mouse arrow, just press
At the end of your presentation, PowerPoint will ask whether you want to save the ink annotations you made during your presentation. You can either Keep them or Discard.
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?