Unprotecting a protected PDF
- July 23, 2019 at 12:00 PM #1732KenModerator@karthikeyankc
Just convert your protected PDF to an unprotected PDF by converting it into an XPS format and then converting back to PDF.
The second option is, you can simply view the PDF on a PDF viewer (most opensource PDF readers) that ignores all DRM restrictions and save it as a PDF.
Also, if you have Calibre installed, you can easily remove all the DRM stuff in a jiffy.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?