Unprotecting a protected PDF
- July 23, 2019 at 12:00 PM #1732KenModerator
Just convert your protected PDF to an unprotected PDF by converting it into an XPS format and then converting back to PDF.
The second option is, you can simply view the PDF on a PDF viewer (most opensource PDF readers) that ignores all DRM restrictions and save it as a PDF.
Also, if you have Calibre installed, you can easily remove all the DRM stuff in a jiffy.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?