Unprotecting a protected PDF
- July 23, 2019 at 12:00 pm #1732
Just convert your protected PDF to an unprotected PDF by converting it into an XPS format and then converting back to PDF.
The second option is, you can simply view the PDF on a PDF viewer (most opensource PDF readers) that ignores all DRM restrictions and save it as a PDF.
Also, if you have Calibre installed, you can easily remove all the DRM stuff in a jiffy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ken on Use f.lux to prevent eye strain from your PC screen by filtering out blue light
- Ken on Free up internal storage space on your Android device
- Ken on Test your internet speed using the Command Prompt
- Software Tested on Test your internet speed using the Command Prompt
- Software Tested on Free up internal storage space on your Android device