The fastest way to create a new folder in Windows
- June 28, 2019 at 8:18 PM #1665arthur_czParticipant
There are numerous ways to create a new folder on Windows. But, what’s the fastest way to create a new folder in Windows OS?
One easy way is to use the keyboard shortcut.
Another quick way is to
right-clickon a blank area, then press
W(it selects the New option), and then press
F(it selects the Folder option).
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?