Save PowerPoint file in .pps format to open it directly in slideshow mode
- September 4, 2019 at 4:24 PM #1900arthur_czParticipant
If you are having a presentation, save your PowerPoint file as .pps file by going to:
File > Save as > PowerPoint Show (*.pps)
Now, your PowerPoint file will directly start the slideshow when you open it again for your presentation.
If you already have a saved PowerPoint file in
.pptxformat, then just rename it to
Note: In case you are sharing the file with someone, it’s probably better to leave them in .pptx format as it might annoy others when it opens directly as a slideshow.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?