Save PowerPoint file in .pps format to open it directly in slideshow mode
- September 4, 2019 at 4:24 PM #1900arthur_czParticipant@arthur_cz
If you are having a presentation, save your PowerPoint file as .pps file by going to:
File > Save as > PowerPoint Show (*.pps)
Now, your PowerPoint file will directly start the slideshow when you open it again for your presentation.
If you already have a saved PowerPoint file in
.pptxformat, then just rename it to
Note: In case you are sharing the file with someone, it’s probably better to leave them in .pptx format as it might annoy others when it opens directly as a slideshow.
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?