Save PowerPoint file in .pps format to open it directly in slideshow mode
- September 4, 2019 at 4:24 pm #1900
If you are having a presentation, save your PowerPoint file as .pps file by going to:
File > Save as > PowerPoint Show (*.pps)
Now, your PowerPoint file will directly start the slideshow when you open it again for your presentation.
If you already have a saved PowerPoint file in
.pptxformat, then just rename it to
Note: In case you are sharing the file with someone, it’s probably better to leave them in .pptx format as it might annoy others when it opens directly as a slideshow.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Use Ctrl + Shift + T to undo a closed tab in your browser
- Instantly create Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites or Forms from browser address bar
- How to access Google Maps offline on your phone
- Twitter collects your data – Here’s how you can control it
- How to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on Windows
- Save PowerPoint file in .pps format to open it directly in slideshow mode
- Rename an Office file to .zip and unzip it to get all the contents of the file
- View the history of commands in Linux terminal
- How to control the mouse cursor using the keyboard in Windows
- Essential tips to backup, save and protect your data
- Ragu on Turn your PowerPoint slide into a blackboard or a whiteboard2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Ken on Use f.lux to prevent eye strain from your PC screen by filtering out blue light2 months, 1 week ago
- Ken on Free up internal storage space on your Android device2 months, 2 weeks ago