Save PowerPoint file in .pps format to open it directly in slideshow mode
- September 4, 2019 at 4:24 PM #1900arthur_czParticipant@arthur_cz
If you are having a presentation, save your PowerPoint file as .pps file by going to:
File > Save as > PowerPoint Show (*.pps)
Now, your PowerPoint file will directly start the slideshow when you open it again for your presentation.
If you already have a saved PowerPoint file in
.pptxformat, then just rename it to
Note: In case you are sharing the file with someone, it’s probably better to leave them in .pptx format as it might annoy others when it opens directly as a slideshow.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?