Instantly create Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites or Forms from browser address bar
- August 26, 2019 at 12:16 PM #1840Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
Type any of the following “.new” domains in your browser’s address bar to instantly create new Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites or Forms.
For Google Docs:
For Google Sheets:
For Google Slides:
For Google Sites:
For Google Forms
Note: You will require a Google account for this to work. If you are not already logged into your Google account, typing these URLs will prompt you to log in to create and save your docs online.
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?