Instantly create Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites or Forms from browser address bar
- August 26, 2019 at 12:16 pm #1840
Santhosh Kumar DMember
Type any of the following “.new” domains in your browser’s address bar to instantly create new Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites or Forms.
For Google Docs:
For Google Sheets:
For Google Slides:
For Google Sites:
For Google Forms
Note: You will require a Google account for this to work. If you are not already logged into your Google account, typing these URLs will prompt you to log in to create and save your docs online.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Use Ctrl + Shift + T to undo a closed tab in your browser
- Instantly create Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites or Forms from browser address bar
- How to access Google Maps offline on your phone
- Twitter collects your data – Here’s how you can control it
- How to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on Windows
- Save PowerPoint file in .pps format to open it directly in slideshow mode
- Rename an Office file to .zip and unzip it to get all the contents of the file
- View the history of commands in Linux terminal
- How to control the mouse cursor using the keyboard in Windows
- Essential tips to backup, save and protect your data
- Ragu on Turn your PowerPoint slide into a blackboard or a whiteboard2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Ken on Use f.lux to prevent eye strain from your PC screen by filtering out blue light2 months, 1 week ago
- Ken on Free up internal storage space on your Android device2 months, 2 weeks ago