Instantly create Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites or Forms from browser address bar
- August 26, 2019 at 12:16 PM #1840Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
Type any of the following “.new” domains in your browser’s address bar to instantly create new Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites or Forms.
For Google Docs:
For Google Sheets:
For Google Slides:
For Google Sites:
For Google Forms
Note: You will require a Google account for this to work. If you are not already logged into your Google account, typing these URLs will prompt you to log in to create and save your docs online.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?