How to recover unsaved Microsoft Office documents?
- September 15, 2019 at 3:16 PM #1906arthur_czParticipant@arthur_cz
If you forgot to save any of your recent Microsoft Office documents, you can recover it manually by going to the Manage Document option in the File menu.
If you want to recover an unsaved Word document, go to the File menu in MS word as follows.
File > Info > Manage Document > Recover Unsaved Documents
Once you select “recover unsaved documents”, it will show a list of recent documents that were not saved.
You can do the same for Excel and PowerPoint by going to their respective File menus.
File > Info > Manage Workbook > Recover Unsaved Workbooks
File > Info > Manage Presentation > Recover Unsaved Presentations
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?