How to recover unsaved Microsoft Office documents?
- September 15, 2019 at 3:16 PM #1906arthur_czParticipant@arthur_cz
If you forgot to save any of your recent Microsoft Office documents, you can recover it manually by going to the Manage Document option in the File menu.
If you want to recover an unsaved Word document, go to the File menu in MS word as follows.
File > Info > Manage Document > Recover Unsaved Documents
Once you select “recover unsaved documents”, it will show a list of recent documents that were not saved.
You can do the same for Excel and PowerPoint by going to their respective File menus.
File > Info > Manage Workbook > Recover Unsaved Workbooks
File > Info > Manage Presentation > Recover Unsaved Presentations
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?