How to recover unsaved Microsoft Office documents?
- September 15, 2019 at 3:16 PM #1906arthur_czParticipant
If you forgot to save any of your recent Microsoft Office documents, you can recover it manually by going to the Manage Document option in the File menu.
If you want to recover an unsaved Word document, go to the File menu in MS word as follows.
File > Info > Manage Document > Recover Unsaved Documents
Once you select “recover unsaved documents”, it will show a list of recent documents that were not saved.
You can do the same for Excel and PowerPoint by going to their respective File menus.
File > Info > Manage Workbook > Recover Unsaved Workbooks
File > Info > Manage Presentation > Recover Unsaved Presentations
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?