How to quickly split screen on Windows 10 into 2, 3 & 4?
- August 6, 2019 at 6:20 AM #1785Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
First, make sure multitasking is enabled on your Windows 10. This should already be enabled by default.
Start > Settings > System > Multitasking
Using the snap feature, all you need to do is to drag an app/window to any side or corner of the screen to fix it in place.
To split your screen into 2 halves:
Open two windows/apps. Move your mouse cursor to the top of one window,
left-clickand hold the mouse button. Drag that window to the left or right side of the screen and, you will see an outline. Now, release the mouse button.
That window will now occupy one half of your screen. Other windows will now preview on the other half. Click the window that you want to occupy the other half of your screen.
Now, these two windows will equally occupy your screen as seen in the above screenshot.
If you want to resize windows, move your mouse cursor over the dividing line between the windows. Drag the dividing line to resize both windows simultaneously.
To split your screen into 3:
To include a third window into your screen, drag that window to any corner of your screen and, you will see an outline. Then, release the mouse button and it should fix in place.
Now, you have 3 windows occupying your screen. One window should be occupying one half of the screen and the other two windows equally occupying the other half of the screen as seen in the above screenshot.
To split your screen into 4 quarters:
Similarly, drag 4 windows to 4 corners of your screen and release. It should get divided into 4 quarters as seen in the above screenshot.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?