How to delete all your Google activity
- July 29, 2019 at 3:04 am #1749
Santhosh Kumar DMember
If you are using Google services, you know that they track everything about you.
This includes all your Google searches, the videos you watch on YouTube, the websites you visit in Chrome browser, also the locations you visit in the physical world via your Android phones, and tablets.
Google combines all this data together to create one master profile about you just for the sake of targeting relevant ads at you while you use the web.
To view all this recorded information about your internet presence, visit your “My Activity” page using the following link.
Google – My Activity
You’re in control of this data. You should be able to see all your activity if you are logged in from your Google account. You can delete all your Google activity by selecting the “Delete activity” option.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ken on Use f.lux to prevent eye strain from your PC screen by filtering out blue light
- Ken on Free up internal storage space on your Android device
- Ken on Test your internet speed using the Command Prompt
- Software Tested on Test your internet speed using the Command Prompt
- Software Tested on Free up internal storage space on your Android device