How to delete all your Google activity?
- July 29, 2019 at 3:04 AM #1749Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
If you are using Google services, you know that they track everything about you.
This includes all your Google searches, the videos you watch on YouTube, the websites you visit in Chrome browser, also the locations you visit in the physical world via your Android phones, and tablets.
Google combines all this data together to create one master profile about you just for the sake of targeting relevant ads at you while you use the web.
To view all this recorded information about your internet presence, visit your “My Activity” page using the following link.
Google – My Activity
You’re in control of this data. You should be able to see all your activity if you are logged in from your Google account. You can delete all your Google activity by selecting the “Delete activity” option.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?