How to delete all your Google activity?
- July 29, 2019 at 3:04 AM #1749Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
If you are using Google services, you know that they track everything about you.
This includes all your Google searches, the videos you watch on YouTube, the websites you visit in Chrome browser, also the locations you visit in the physical world via your Android phones, and tablets.
Google combines all this data together to create one master profile about you just for the sake of targeting relevant ads at you while you use the web.
To view all this recorded information about your internet presence, visit your “My Activity” page using the following link.
Google – My Activity
You’re in control of this data. You should be able to see all your activity if you are logged in from your Google account. You can delete all your Google activity by selecting the “Delete activity” option.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?