How to access Google Maps offline on your phone?
Tagged: google maps
- August 26, 2019 at 10:34 AM #1826Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
In order to access Google maps offline, you have to first save it on your device.
Whenever you are accessing Google maps on your phone, all you need to do is to just pan and zoom in on the area that you want to save for offline use.
Then type “OK Maps” (without the quotes) in the search box and click on Search. The map that you are currently viewing in your screen will be saved on your device.
Once saved, you can view that map even when there is no internet connection on your device.
It even lets you zoom into the map for more details. This works on the Google maps app for both Android and iOS devices.
- How to change Firefox network connection timeout settings?
- The keyboard shortcut to minimize all windows in Windows 10
- How to disable Windows Sticky Keys?
- How to reset YouTube recommendations?
- Coding a simple Python BMI calculator using functions
- How to find Wi-Fi password when connected in Windows?
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?