How to access Google Maps offline on your phone?
Tagged: google maps
- August 26, 2019 at 10:34 AM #1826Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
In order to access Google maps offline, you have to first save it on your device.
Whenever you are accessing Google maps on your phone, all you need to do is to just pan and zoom in on the area that you want to save for offline use.
Then type “OK Maps” (without the quotes) in the search box and click on Search. The map that you are currently viewing in your screen will be saved on your device.
Once saved, you can view that map even when there is no internet connection on your device.
It even lets you zoom into the map for more details. This works on the Google maps app for both Android and iOS devices.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?