Google your flight number to get flight status information
- June 5, 2019 at 11:24 PM #1546Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster@santhosh
You can directly type in your short airline code to quickly get the flight status information of your next flight.
For example, Typing SQ213 gives you the flight status information for Singapore Airlines Flight 213. It will show you arrival and departure timings along with its airport terminals as seen in the screenshot below.
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?