Google your flight number to get flight status information
- June 5, 2019 at 11:24 PM #1546Santhosh Kumar DKeymaster
You can directly type in your short airline code to quickly get the flight status information of your next flight.
For example, Typing SQ213 gives you the flight status information for Singapore Airlines Flight 213. It will show you arrival and departure timings along with its airport terminals as seen in the screenshot below.
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?
- How to ZIP and UNZIP files in Linux?
- How to change the file owner and group in Linux?
- Protect your email address with Firefox Relay
- How to change the language in Microsoft Office?
- How to get Twitter dark mode on desktop and mobile?
- How to find a file in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a directory in the Linux terminal?
- How to delete a file in the Linux terminal?
- Announcing Arclind Mindspace – Crash course platform for self-learners
- How to disk cleanup in Windows 10?
- How to disable startup programs in Windows 10?
- How to run system maintenance on Windows 10?
- How to remove password encryption from a Microsoft Office document?