Get free high-quality album art from iTunes and Google Play
- June 7, 2019 at 3:38 PM #1569KenModerator@karthikeyankc
There is nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to organizing your music. If you are like me, who properly tags all the music files, then I bet you would have come to a point where the internet would have failed you without a single high-quality album art.
With the average resolutions of smart TVs and other devices, the older 800×800 album arts are obsolete and it’s a horrible sight in the big screens. So the new standard is at least 1200X1200. Now it’s so easy to get one from iTunes.
1. Do a web search for your album name with the keyword iTunes. Example – “Tron: Legacy score iTunes”
2. Click on the iTunes result and get to the album page.
3. Right-click on the album art and open the image in a new tab.
4. The URL of the image should read something like this –
5. Change the last 170X170 part to 1400×1400 and hit enter to get the 1400 version of the album art.
6. For Google Play it’s the same. All you need to do is to change the resolution in
If Google Play Music is not available in your country, just click on the cached version of the page and you can still access these resources.
Update: Found a tool that fetches this through the API.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?