Get free high-quality album art from iTunes and Google Play
- June 7, 2019 at 3:38 PM #1569KenModerator
There is nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to organizing your music. If you are like me, who properly tags all the music files, then I bet you would have come to a point where the internet would have failed you without a single high-quality album art.
With the average resolutions of smart TVs and other devices, the older 800×800 album arts are obsolete and it’s a horrible sight in the big screens. So the new standard is at least 1200X1200. Now it’s so easy to get one from iTunes.
1. Do a web search for your album name with the keyword iTunes. Example – “Tron: Legacy score iTunes”
2. Click on the iTunes result and get to the album page.
3. Right-click on the album art and open the image in a new tab.
4. The URL of the image should read something like this –
5. Change the last 170X170 part to 1400×1400 and hit enter to get the 1400 version of the album art.
6. For Google Play it’s the same. All you need to do is to change the resolution in
If Google Play Music is not available in your country, just click on the cached version of the page and you can still access these resources.
Update: Found a tool that fetches this through the API.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How to save a web page on the Internet Archive?
- How to view frame by frame on YouTube?
- How to undo send in Gmail?
- How to set up undo send in Outlook?
- No program associated with filetype FileZilla
- How to import modules and functions in Python?
- How to restore previous session in Firefox?
- How to play the dinosaur game on Google Chrome?
- How to turn on dark mode in Firefox?
- How to set up Google account to auto-delete itself?