Add /tv to the YouTube URL to experience the TV version of YouTube
- July 2, 2019 at 5:33 AM #1672RaguModerator@raguraman-m
Experience the TV version of YouTube’s homepage on your computer by adding
/tvto YouTube’s home URL.
Also, if you are currently on a video watch page, add
/watch?in the YouTube URL and it will redirect to the TV version for the same video watch page.
- How to send email as an alias in Gmail?
- How to stop Google from tracking your location?
- Command to check the Ubuntu version
- How to add a percentage in Excel?
- How to convert currencies in Google Sheets?
- How to voice type on Google Docs?
- What is Django framework?
- How to turn Google Assistant off?
- How to check the Python version?
- How to create a virtual environment in Python?
- How to change the directory in the Command Prompt?
- How to add a shortcode in WordPress PHP template file?
- Useful websites to research stocks
- How to check Linux uptime?
- How to check Linux last reboot time?